Hiring a Destination Management Company Doesn’t Cost, It Pays!
Are you planning a big event soon and thinking about hiring an experienced professional to assist you, but worried about the cost? Your concern is totally understandable, but we have the solution for you.
Hire a respected Destination Management Company (DMC) like Agenda: USA. Because DMCs have talented event planners and experienced logistics professionals on staff, we can likely save you time, money, and hassles.
Sound crazy? It’s not! Thanks to our years of event planning in Kansas City, a DMC like Agenda: USA can help you be far more efficient with your time and way more cost-effective with your dollars than you could ever imagine. Plus, we can save you endless hassles.
Here are seven ways an experienced DMC like Agenda: USA can help you use your dollars most efficiently and cost-effectively:
- DMCs know every venue in town. Depending on the goals of your event, the number of attendees, and your budget, we can quickly help you determine which venue would be the ideal one for you.
- DMCs also know all of the key service providers in town, both the fabulous and the not-so-hot. So, when it comes to finding the right suppliers for your event – like caterers, florists, audio-visual support, or entertainment – instead of spending your valuable time vetting various service providers, we’ll take the hassle out of identifying the ones that are the best fit for you.
- If budget is an issue, be sure to share it with your DMC up front. Because good DMCs are creative about ways to keep costs in line, we’ll help you negotiate with select suppliers for all your necessary services. Plus, we’ll provide you with a detailed accounting of all your charges.
- Have you thought about a theme? A well-executed theme can make or break an event, and an experienced DMC will help you either develop a theme or – at the very least – create the look and feel that matches the theme you’ve already selected.
- DMCs can plan and manage all of the logistical elements of the event, including group shuttle activities. Having all logistical elements go smoothly is key to a successful event. We will address safety concerns, timing requirements, service level, and financial considerations.
- DMCs create, communicate and manage timelines for all events/activities, making for successful execution of all program elements. We’re masters at staying on top of all the details so you don’t have to!
- When it comes to airport arrivals and departures of executives and/or groups, DMCs can plan, manage and execute arrival and departure manifests for maximum service levels and financial considerations. You can rest assured we’ll have the type of vehicles and the professional chauffeurs needed to make arrivals and departures a smooth process. Plus, we will proactively manage arrival and departure changes, cancellations, and additions. Given all the post-pandemic travel challenges these days, delays and cancellations happen frequently!
These are just seven examples of ways a good DMC can help you save time, money, and hassles when planning your next event. If you choose to explore working with a Kansas City DMC we invite you to reach out to Agenda: USA. We would be delighted to help you make your event a smashing success!