Meet the smiling faces of Agenda: USA.
Our team will be there from beginning to end; making sure your event is a success, transportation is prompt and all expecations are succeeded.
Vice President & Chief Operating Officer
Sandi has a well-rounded portfolio and her areas of expertise include Sales, Marketing, Social Media, Group Marketing and Revenue. Sandi is an active member of Meeting Professionals International, Kansas City Business Travel Association and the Kansas City Society of Association Executives. She is passionate about helping charitable organizations such as Operation Breakthrough, Catholic Charities and the Ronald McDonald House.
More about Sandi:
- She studied Music Performance from University of Missouri Kansas City and currently is a member of both the Olathe Civic Band and the Shawnee Civic Band.
- Sandi loves golf, swimming and reading.
- You may run into her at a Dog Park with her two furry kids; Doberman Pinschers, George and Addison.
Director of Events
With over 25 years in event management, Jeff has delivered world class hospitality events at the PGA TOUR Sprint International, LPGA Sprint Championship, Super Bowl, NCAA Final Four, NASCAR races and two Rolling Stones concert tours, and executed independent corporate hospitality programs at The Ryder Cup, The Masters, The British Open, World Cup Soccer and U.S. Ski Team competitions.
At Agenda: USA, he lends his expertise to both our client’s Event Production as well as their Group Transportation needs, as he is able to view the full scope of each program, overseeing all the details – from the arrival manifest to the final evening’s gala awards dinner.
More about Jeff:
- Green may be his favorite color since the Emerald Isle is his favorite destination and the Masters Tournament is his favorite event.
- Enjoys his wife of 20 plus years, 3 kids in college (KU and Baker University) and 2 dogs.
With over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, both front and back of the house, Mary knows her way around the details. She is happy to answer your questions and follow up with you in a timely manner. She is also our wedding transportation specialist and knows that a bride needs a worry-free transportation option. Agenda: USA can deliver just that! Customer service and satisfaction is her highest priority.
More about Mary:
- She is born in the Year of the Dog, so she is loyal and dependable.
- With a degree in culinary arts she can mix it up in the kitchen.
- Has two beautiful daughters that keep her busy.
- Her seemingly quiet husband is a break out drummer in his spare time.
- Mary loves being involved in her community and making a difference in people’s lives through volunteering.
Director of Chauffeured Fleet Services
Bruce just celebrated his 25th year with Agenda: USA! We consider him the soul of this company. He's been in the transportation business for over 30 years, and you'll know this immediately. Bruce oversees the Fleet Division, with over twenty vehicles and thirty chauffeurs. Bruce insists on being available 24/7, as he loves helping our clients. Call him if you need anything or if you just want to talk.
More about Bruce:
- His kids love him, and his wife ...well sometimes.
- He loves cars and enjoys the challenges of preservation and restoration of antique and unique automobiles.
- He is an Auction Aficionado (that does exist!) the first Saturday of every month.
Client Services Specialist
Kristy handles all client related questions, from reservations to any of our programs, she can help you. Before joining our team, Kristy worked at Cerner Corporation, handling special projects. She oversees all United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) standards and regulations, which is a very necessary, yet, tedious process. She is extremely detail oriented and loves her job. Kristy is wonderfully passionate and she's a great asset to our team.
More about Kristy:
- Kristy is the most positive human being we know. Her smile is infectious.
- She is an Atchison, KS native and loves that town.
- She is happily married and loves spending time with her hubby.
Dispatcher & Reservation Specialist
Keith oversees the scheduling of our chauffeurs and vehicles day in and day out and confirming of all your needs for your next reservation. Spend a moment talking with Keith and you will definitely realize he's not from these parts. He is a New Jersey native and proud of it! Keith is a man of simple needs and deep values. He's as big of a baseball fan as you will find - in fact, his favorite bucket list item is to buy a team hat from every baseball stadium in the country!
More about Keith:
- His grown daughter still lives on the east coast and they talk at least once a day.
- Favorite baseball team is not the Yankees, but the Pittsburgh Pirates!
- He is the youngest of eight.
CMP, DMCP: President & Founder
One of the first to receive his CMP (Certified Meeting Professional) designation, Alton has been in the hospitality industry for over 40 years. He was the first recipient of the One KC Award given out by the Kansas City Convention & Visitors Association for setting the standard of excellence in hospitality and tourism.
More about Alton:
- Alton spent the first 17 years of his career as a Tour Manager.
- He enjoys adventure travel, such as running with the bulls in Pamplona (not once, but twice), and trekking the Andes and Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Pour him a Scotch and you're instantly friends.