Meet Our Team
CMP, DMCP: President & Founder
Alton has more than thirty years of broad experience in the hospitality industry, he has been an active leader in many of the industry’s associations, both locally and nationally. He is one of the first in the hospitality industry to earn his Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation. He was the first recipient of the One KC Award given out by the Kansas City Convention & Visitors Association for setting the standard of excellence in hospitality and tourism. Alton is currently serving his term as the Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Overland Park Convention & Visitors Bureau. Alton directs and supports the entire Agenda: USA organization and without his quality of standards and his leadership, Agenda: USA would not be what it is today.
More about Alton:
- Alton was a tour manager accompanying groups worldwide prior to opening the doors of Agenda: USA
- He enjoys adventure travel, such as running with the bulls in Pamplona (not once, but yes, he did it twice), he has also enjoyed trekking the Andes and Kilimanjaro
- Pour him a scotch, and you're instantly friends.
Group Logistics & Convention Services Specialist
Bobby implements and creates all our group transportation logistics, from airport arrivals and convention center shuttling to customized tours, he makes it happen. With over twelve years of experience, Bobby is considered one of the best in group transportation logistics and is specifically requested by many of our clients. Bobby has been actively involved in Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA).
More about Bobby:
- Bobby was the Tournament Director for the NGA Hooters tour before joining Agenda:USA.
- He loves family, dogs, and his friends, and he's extremely loyal.
- Best way to reach him... text him.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Sandi has a well-rounded portfolio and her areas of expertise include Sales, Marketing, Social Media, Group Marketing and Revenue. Sandi is an active member of Meeting Professionals International, Kansas City Business Travel Association and the Kansas City Society of Association Executives. She is passionate about helping charitable organizations such as Operation Breakthrough, Catholic Charities and the Ronald McDonald House.
More about Sandi:
- She studied Music Performance from University of Missouri Kansas City and currently is a member of both the Olathe Civic Band and the Shawnee Civic Band.
- Sandi loves golf, swimming and reading.
- You may run into her at a Dog Park with her two furry kids; Doberman Pinchers, George and Addison.
Director of Chauffeured Fleet Services
Bruce joined Agenda: USA more than twenty years ago. We consider him the soul of this company. He's been in the transportation business for over 25 years, and you'll know this immediately. Bruce oversees the Fleet Division, with over twenty vehicles, and thirty chauffeurs, his days are endless. Bruce insists on being available 24/7, as he loves helping our clients, call him if you need anything or if you just want to talk.
More about Bruce:
- His kids love him, and his wife ...well sometimes.
- He loves cars...not surprising, and knows a ton about them.
- He is an Auction Aficionado...that does exist. First Saturday of every month....
Client Services Specialist
Kristy handles all client related questions from reservations, to any of our programs, she can help you. Before joining our team, Kristy worked at Cerner Corporation, handling special projects. She oversees all United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) standards and regulations, which is a very necessary, yet, tedious process. She is extremely detail oriented and loves her job. Kristy is wonderfully passionate and she's a great asset to our team.
More about Kristy:
- Kristy is the most positive human being we know. Her smile is infectious.
- She is an Atchison, KS native and loves that town.
- She is happily married and loves spending time with her hubby.
Event Designer and Production Specialist
Because of his breadth of experience (over 25 years in event management and sponsorships work) Jeff is Agenda: USA’s “Utility Player,” lending his operational expertise to both our client’s Event Production as well as their Group Transportation needs.
As he is able to view the full scope of each program, he oversees all the details – from the arrival manifest to the final evening’s gala awards dinner.
More about Jeff:
- Green may be his favorite color since the Emerald Isle is his favorite destination and the Masters Tournament is his favorite event.
- Enjoys his wife of 20 plus years, 3 near college age children and 3 dogs.
- He loves to cook and entertain.
With over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, both front and back of the house, Mary knows her way around the details. She is happy to answer your questions and follow up with you in a timely manner. She is also our wedding transportation specialist and knows that a bride needs a worry-free transportation option. Agenda: USA can deliver just that! Customer service and satisfaction is her highest priority.
More about Mary:
- She is born in the Year of the Dog, so she is loyal and dependable.
- With a degree in culinary arts she can mix it up in the kitchen.
- Has two beautiful Daughter’s that keep her busy.
- Her seemingly quiet husband is a break out drummer in his spare time.
- Mary loves being involved in her community and making a difference in people’s lives through volunteering.